- Sort by Popularity
Secure, on-demand access to laser scan data for asset management and project execution The continual drive for both construction and operational efficiency coupled with the increasing quantity and quality of data capture technology are rapidly broadening the use of laser scan data across the asset lifecycle. This ground-up redesign of LFM NetView delivers the as-operated asset conditions to the desktops and mobile devices of all asset stakeholders allowing for secure global collaboration across multiple project teams and partner companies. Tablet Enabled LFM NetView 4.0 is a ground-up redesign utilising the latest web technology. Current access via Internet Explorer 11 and Google Chrome facilitate optimisation for tablet consumption allowing you to take the asset to site or dare we say it, take the site home with you for the evening! Cloud Enabled By utilising the Microsoft Azure platform LFM are delivering a trusted, secure and globally accessible option for delivering or accessing your laser scan project data. Microsoft Azure not only represents a truly scalable delivery mechanism but all-importantly it facilitates a hybrid cloud solution between your own data centre and public cloud allowing you the freedom of choice for your projects. Offline Capabilities The Offline Mode enables users to download all or part of a project, take measurements and add annotations and then synchronise back to the master dataset. The lightweight scans are cached locally which provides an ideal solution for performing on-site reviews, inspection work-packs, safety briefings and many more activities. Fast-Tagging & Intuitive Mark-Up Adding intelligence to an asset has never been so easy with simple 'locate and tag' functionality. Simply navigate to the area or item you are interested in, select it and start adding intelligence. LFM NetView 4.0 allows you to instantly add URL's (links to data, websites or documents)
Produce 3D CAD models from as-built laser scan data. Model pipes and structural standards from the standards library using BubbleView™ Modelling. Export intelligent 3D models into a range of target CAD systems. Key Features:
- BubbleView modelling enables rapid creation of intelligent and geometrical, accurate 3D models.
- A wide range of standards and components are included in the standard library.
- Intelligent as-built models can be exported smoothly into the CAD system.
- Extensive CAD manipulation and editing facilities enable the user to manipulate the model until the modelling objectives have been achieved.
Access and work with pre-registered 3D laser scan data with LFM Server. Compile point cloud databases of every scan on a project with InfiniteCore™ technology. Clash detect as-built data against a proposed design. Interface with CAD packages from Autodesk, AVEVA, Bentley, Intergraph or VR Context. Server Mode key features:
- Import data from any laser scanner - export to any CAD package.
- Load an unlimited number of scans without compromise.
- Clash detect proposed CAD design against the as-built environment.
- Navigate inside the photorealistic BubbleView™ as if present on site.
- Automatic scan-to-scan registration.
- Traffic-light metrics immediately display the qualities of registration.
- Inter-cloud registration enables accurate scan registration without the use of targets.
- Target prediction algorithms enable automatic fitting of the remaining targets once or or two have been located in the scan data.
A field computer that is compact and lightweight, yet tough and resilient…The Carlson MINI2 data collector is small, but mighty, and designed to boost productivity and speed with extra-bright screen, long-lasting battery, and improved GPS technology to perform better in natural surroundings:
- It’s compact: 3.6″w x 7.25″ h x 1.5″ deep
- Extra large 800×450 TFT display for easy viewing of survey data
- Fast 1.0 GHz processor
- Fits comfortably in one hand and weighs just 1.3 pounds
- Comes complete with Carlson SurvCE, the most powerful data collection software on the market today; or Carlson GIS360, which incorporates both GIS and surveying workflows to collect data in the field; or for crash and crime reconstruction, Carlson CSI Mobile
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standard
- Scratch-resistant, touch-screen display, highly readable in both low light and glaring sunshine
- Options include an integrated 3G modem, 5 megapixel camera, or GPS/GNSS module
It’s truly RUGGED:The Carlson MINI2 is built to be used in the field with a long battery life, sunshine-readable screen, and operable in extreme temperatures.
FEATURES Pendulum self levelling 5 dots plus 1H & 1V both cross on the ceiling Fans to 150° Laser dot or lines can be independent Laser blinks when out of level Robust 1m drop on concrete Hight visibility 635 Nm SPECIFICATIONS H accuracy + 3 mm / 10 m V accuracy + 3 mm / 10 m Up beam accuracy + 4 mm / 10 m Down beam accuracy + 6 mm / 10 m Dot accuracy + 4 mm / 10 m Range Distance 30 m Line 10 / 25 m with detector Laser class 2M
FEATURES Self Levelling with wire hung & Magnetic damping compensation High strength material plus TPE SPECIFICATIONS Accuracy 1mm at 10M / 20_ Rotating speed 300 RPM Working distance 150M with detector Power 4 x 1.5v D cell batteries Laser Class 2M Wave length Visible 635mm laser diode
FEATURES Inside and outside application Available with pendulum or self levelling models Available with AA batteries or rechargeable batteries Bright laser lines 1 Horizontal & 4 Vertical lines which cross on the ceiling at 90° SPECIFICATIONS Accuracy ± 1mm / 5m Self Levelling range ± 3° Working range 10m / 25m with detector Width of line 15mm at 5m Power 4.5v (3 x AA) Laser class 2M
FEATURES Precise 3 axis electronic sensor Extremely quick automatic self levelling Slope function in manual mode Scan function With 90° vertical function Remote control Horizontal & vertical working with plumb dot SPECIFICATIONS Accuracy horizontal 10 Accuracy vertical 20_ Automatic levelling range 5.7° Operating range 300M Power Rechargeable batteries Laser class 2M IP Class IP54
FEATURES Inside and outside application 2 Axis electronic sensors Automatic self levelling Manual Slope Can work outside with detector 4 Horizontal & 4 Vertical lines plus one plumbing dot SPECIFICATIONS Accuracy ± 1mm / 10m Self Levelling range ± 3° Working range 10m / 25m with detector Width of line 4mm at 10m Power 4.5v (3 x AA) Laser class 2M
Increase productivity with this wireless depth and grade control system for excavators. Features:
- One unit can be used on multiple machines
- Accurate to +/- 1cm
- Works with or without site laser
- Depth, reach and grade control
- Adjustable max/min boom height alarm Ideal for working around obstacles
- New machine calibration takes less than 40min 5 machines can be pre calibrated in the system.
- Allows use of multiple buckets with the touch of a button.
- Sensors are magnetic so no welding or drilling required.
- Sensors are charged via inbuilt solar panels so no down time.
- 2 year warranty
- Works on all excavators regardless of size
The FARO Focus3D X 130 laser scanner is a highly versatile 3D scanning solution for a broad variety of applications like complex plant environments, buildings and infrastructure, architectural and heritage sites, accident and forensic scenes, and more. The compact, lightweight design, and intuitive, easy to use onboard interface increases field efficiency, saving you time and money. Included with the system, Trimble® RealWorks® office software transforms your data into powerful 3D deliverables.Features:
- Range Focus3D X 330: 0.6 â 330m
- Measurement speed: up to 976,000 points/second
- Ranging error: Â± 2mm
- Integrated colour camera: Up to 70 mio. pixel
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Weight: 5,2kg
- Multi-Sensor: GPS, Compass, Height Sensor, Dual Axis Compensator
- Size: 240 x 200 x 100mm
- Scanner control: via touchscreen display and WLAN
FEATURES Pendulum self leveling Horizontal & Vertical lines Automatic shut off when out of level Pedulum locks when in transportation High visible beam Can work outside with detector SPECIFICATIONS Accuracy ± 3mm / 10m Self Levelling range 4° Laser class 2M Power 3 x AA High visibility 635mm