- Sort by Date
Secure, on-demand access to laser scan data for asset management and project execution The continual drive for both construction and operational efficiency coupled with the increasing quantity and quality of data capture technology are rapidly broadening the use of laser scan data across the asset lifecycle. This ground-up redesign of LFM NetView delivers the as-operated asset conditions to the desktops and mobile devices of all asset stakeholders allowing for secure global collaboration across multiple project teams and partner companies. Tablet Enabled LFM NetView 4.0 is a ground-up redesign utilising the latest web technology. Current access via Internet Explorer 11 and Google Chrome facilitate optimisation for tablet consumption allowing you to take the asset to site or dare we say it, take the site home with you for the evening! Cloud Enabled By utilising the Microsoft Azure platform LFM are delivering a trusted, secure and globally accessible option for delivering or accessing your laser scan project data. Microsoft Azure not only represents a truly scalable delivery mechanism but all-importantly it facilitates a hybrid cloud solution between your own data centre and public cloud allowing you the freedom of choice for your projects. Offline Capabilities The Offline Mode enables users to download all or part of a project, take measurements and add annotations and then synchronise back to the master dataset. The lightweight scans are cached locally which provides an ideal solution for performing on-site reviews, inspection work-packs, safety briefings and many more activities. Fast-Tagging & Intuitive Mark-Up Adding intelligence to an asset has never been so easy with simple 'locate and tag' functionality. Simply navigate to the area or item you are interested in, select it and start adding intelligence. LFM NetView 4.0 allows you to instantly add URL's (links to data, websites or documents)
Produce 3D CAD models from as-built laser scan data. Model pipes and structural standards from the standards library using BubbleView™ Modelling. Export intelligent 3D models into a range of target CAD systems. Key Features:
- BubbleView modelling enables rapid creation of intelligent and geometrical, accurate 3D models.
- A wide range of standards and components are included in the standard library.
- Intelligent as-built models can be exported smoothly into the CAD system.
- Extensive CAD manipulation and editing facilities enable the user to manipulate the model until the modelling objectives have been achieved.
Access and work with pre-registered 3D laser scan data with LFM Server. Compile point cloud databases of every scan on a project with InfiniteCore™ technology. Clash detect as-built data against a proposed design. Interface with CAD packages from Autodesk, AVEVA, Bentley, Intergraph or VR Context. Server Mode key features:
- Import data from any laser scanner - export to any CAD package.
- Load an unlimited number of scans without compromise.
- Clash detect proposed CAD design against the as-built environment.
- Navigate inside the photorealistic BubbleView™ as if present on site.
- Automatic scan-to-scan registration.
- Traffic-light metrics immediately display the qualities of registration.
- Inter-cloud registration enables accurate scan registration without the use of targets.
- Target prediction algorithms enable automatic fitting of the remaining targets once or or two have been located in the scan data.
A field computer that is compact and lightweight, yet tough and resilient…The Carlson MINI2 data collector is small, but mighty, and designed to boost productivity and speed with extra-bright screen, long-lasting battery, and improved GPS technology to perform better in natural surroundings:
- It’s compact: 3.6″w x 7.25″ h x 1.5″ deep
- Extra large 800×450 TFT display for easy viewing of survey data
- Fast 1.0 GHz processor
- Fits comfortably in one hand and weighs just 1.3 pounds
- Comes complete with Carlson SurvCE, the most powerful data collection software on the market today; or Carlson GIS360, which incorporates both GIS and surveying workflows to collect data in the field; or for crash and crime reconstruction, Carlson CSI Mobile
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standard
- Scratch-resistant, touch-screen display, highly readable in both low light and glaring sunshine
- Options include an integrated 3G modem, 5 megapixel camera, or GPS/GNSS module
It’s truly RUGGED:The Carlson MINI2 is built to be used in the field with a long battery life, sunshine-readable screen, and operable in extreme temperatures.
Increase productivity with this wireless depth and grade control system for excavators. Features:
- One unit can be used on multiple machines
- Accurate to +/- 1cm
- Works with or without site laser
- Depth, reach and grade control
- Adjustable max/min boom height alarm Ideal for working around obstacles
- New machine calibration takes less than 40min 5 machines can be pre calibrated in the system.
- Allows use of multiple buckets with the touch of a button.
- Sensors are magnetic so no welding or drilling required.
- Sensors are charged via inbuilt solar panels so no down time.
- 2 year warranty
- Works on all excavators regardless of size
The Faro Focus 3D is a high-speed 3D laser scanner for detailed measurement and documentation. The Focus 3D uses laser technology to produce incredibly detailed three-dimensional images of complex environments and geometries in only a few minutes. Features: Intuitive Touchscreen Display Stand-alone Solution Small and Compact WiFi Integrated Colour Camera High Performance Battery Data Management
How the Vantage Works The operation of the Laser Tracker is easy to understand it measures two angles and a distance. First, the tracker sends a laser beam to a retroreflective target held against the object to be measured. Light is then reflected off the target and retraces its path, re-entering the tracker at the same position it left. As light re-enteres the tracker, two angle encoders measure the elevation and rotational angles while a highly accurate absolute distance meter is used to determine the 3D position of the retroreflector. Features: Compact Size Water and Dust Resistant IP52 Rating TruADM MultiView Cameras SmartFind TriMap Encoders In-Line Optics Integrated Wi-Fi
When performing applications where the highest precision is crucial, such as in-line measurements, high-speed dynamic measurements, or high-accuracy machine calibration, the Faro Laser Tracker ION is a state-of-the-art interferometer (IFM) based measurement system that provides the high accuracy and range you need to complete your measurement tasks. Features: Agile ADM SelfComp Versatile Mounting Options Instant-On Laser Smart Warm-Up Integrated Weather Station As light as 17.7kg 0.049mm volumetric accuracy at 10m
Processing and managing scanned data both efficiently and easily by using the automatic object recognition, scan registration and positioning , SCENE is specifically designed for use witha all of Faros large-volume laser scanners. Combining ease-of-use, networking, and an enhanced 3D experience to deliver a complete scan processing solution, SCENE has the ability to generate high-quality, colorized data very quickly, while providing the tools for automated target-less scan positioning. Once SCENE has prepared the scan data, you can commence evaluation and further processing right away. SCENE provides a series of easy-to-use functions at your disposal from simple measuring to 3D visualisation to meshing and exporting into various point cloud and CAD formats. Scan projects can now be published on a web server at the push of a button. The new Web-Share feature allows you to share your scanning projects over the internet. Provide intuitive access to customers and partners and proved them with the ability to perform simple measurements or add additional information and hyperlinks to a scan.
The FARO Focus3D X 130 laser scanner is a highly versatile 3D scanning solution for a broad variety of applications like complex plant environments, buildings and infrastructure, architectural and heritage sites, accident and forensic scenes, and more. The compact, lightweight design, and intuitive, easy to use onboard interface increases field efficiency, saving you time and money. Included with the system, Trimble® RealWorks® office software transforms your data into powerful 3D deliverables.Features:
- Range Focus3D X 330: 0.6 â 330m
- Measurement speed: up to 976,000 points/second
- Ranging error: Â± 2mm
- Integrated colour camera: Up to 70 mio. pixel
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Weight: 5,2kg
- Multi-Sensor: GPS, Compass, Height Sensor, Dual Axis Compensator
- Size: 240 x 200 x 100mm
- Scanner control: via touchscreen display and WLAN
The Faro Focus 3D is a high-speed 3D laser scanner for detailed measurement and documentation. The Focus 3D uses laser technology to produce incredibly detailed three-dimensional images of complex environments and geometries in only a few minutes. Features:
- Versatile and cost-effective solution
- Compact, lightweight, and portable
- Integrated color camera for creating photorealistic scenes
- Intuitive touch screen interface ideal for new users
- WLAN remote control
FEATURES: Highly visible, stable, compact 5 Laser dots at 90° Laser blinks when out of levelling range Robust unit ______ SPECIFICATIONS H accuracy 4 mm / 10 m V accuracy 4 mm / 10 m UP beam accuracy 4 mm / 10 m Down beam accuracy 6 mm / 10 m Operating distance 30 m Laser class 2 M