- BubbleView modelling enables rapid creation of intelligent and geometrical, accurate 3D models.
- A wide range of standards and components are included in the standard library.
- Intelligent as-built models can be exported smoothly into the CAD system.
- Extensive CAD manipulation and editing facilities enable the user to manipulate the model until the modelling objectives have been achieved.
- Sort by Name
Produce 3D CAD models from as-built laser scan data. Model pipes and structural standards from the standards library using BubbleView™ Modelling. Export intelligent 3D models into a range of target CAD systems. Key Features:
Secure, on-demand access to laser scan data for asset management and project execution The continual drive for both construction and operational efficiency coupled with the increasing quantity and quality of data capture technology are rapidly broadening the use of laser scan data across the asset lifecycle. This ground-up redesign of LFM NetView delivers the as-operated asset conditions to the desktops and mobile devices of all asset stakeholders allowing for secure global collaboration across multiple project teams and partner companies. Tablet Enabled LFM NetView 4.0 is a ground-up redesign utilising the latest web technology. Current access via Internet Explorer 11 and Google Chrome facilitate optimisation for tablet consumption allowing you to take the asset to site or dare we say it, take the site home with you for the evening! Cloud Enabled By utilising the Microsoft Azure platform LFM are delivering a trusted, secure and globally accessible option for delivering or accessing your laser scan project data. Microsoft Azure not only represents a truly scalable delivery mechanism but all-importantly it facilitates a hybrid cloud solution between your own data centre and public cloud allowing you the freedom of choice for your projects. Offline Capabilities The Offline Mode enables users to download all or part of a project, take measurements and add annotations and then synchronise back to the master dataset. The lightweight scans are cached locally which provides an ideal solution for performing on-site reviews, inspection work-packs, safety briefings and many more activities. Fast-Tagging & Intuitive Mark-Up Adding intelligence to an asset has never been so easy with simple 'locate and tag' functionality. Simply navigate to the area or item you are interested in, select it and start adding intelligence. LFM NetView 4.0 allows you to instantly add URL's (links to data, websites or documents)
Access and work with pre-registered 3D laser scan data with LFM Server. Compile point cloud databases of every scan on a project with InfiniteCore™ technology. Clash detect as-built data against a proposed design. Interface with CAD packages from Autodesk, AVEVA, Bentley, Intergraph or VR Context. Server Mode key features:
- Import data from any laser scanner - export to any CAD package.
- Load an unlimited number of scans without compromise.
- Clash detect proposed CAD design against the as-built environment.
- Navigate inside the photorealistic BubbleView™ as if present on site.
- Automatic scan-to-scan registration.
- Traffic-light metrics immediately display the qualities of registration.
- Inter-cloud registration enables accurate scan registration without the use of targets.
- Target prediction algorithms enable automatic fitting of the remaining targets once or or two have been located in the scan data.